I have a HUGE stack of stuff on my to-do list but tonight has been highly productive!
- Cleaned up after/fed the cats
- Washed clothes; folded and put away the load in the dryer; put new load in dryer
- Cooked dinner
- Got a LOT done in the way of planning for this Super 8 film we’re making as a class project…I’m the assistant director, so at our production meeting on Friday I took notes as the director described a shot-by-shot breakdown of the film that I typed up into a shot list, as well as compiling a list of props, a preliminary shot length budget, and assigning actors to each of the shots (which sounds like a lot less work than it actually was—I put a LOT of time into this!)
- Emailed potential sources for my Bell Ringer article
- Texted a biology classmate to plan a study session tomorrow afternoon before class for our first quiz! Eee!
Like I said, I still have a LOT of stuff I need to do this week, but I feel good about the start I got. The main thing that I need to focus on now that I’ve done most of what I needed to do for the Super 8 film is get my article written for the Bell Ringer. My deadline is Wednesday!